BHATAR TRADE CENTER presents Buisness hub at most famous location in Surat City.
- Entrance Gate – gorgeous entrance gate on 75′ wide Bhatar Road.
- Security Cabin – well designed security cabin on entrance gate.
- Structural Design – Seismic resistance structural design.
- Road & Parking – well design paver block / RCC road. Ample car parking space
- Compound Wall – well designed compound wall around campus with decorative lights.
- Lift – well interior two elevators of standard company in each building.
- Generator Facility – 100% power backup for common utilities like lift, water pump and common passage.
- Reception & Foyer – A.C. entrance foyer with wide reception and waiting area.
- Plumbing – PVC pipes of standard company.
- Electrification – concealed wiring of standard company with modular switches and MCB.
- Flooring – Fully granamite tiles of 2′ x 2′ size.
- Fire Safety – as per standard norms.
- Anti-termite Treatment – entire campus treated with pest control.
- Title – Loanable clear title with BUC.
- Colossal Infrastructure ? It consists of a gigantic entrance gate, which has a width of 75? and is encircled with secured compound walls.
- Security Cabin ? The building is accompanied with all safety measure like fire exit, security cabins and emergency exit.
- Robust Structural Design ? Our architects have successfully designed a seismic resistance commercial building.
- Road and Parking ? ? The premises offer you a well-managed and secure parking place for your vehicles.
- Lift ? The building has a well-designed interior with two elevators of standard company in each of the buildings. These are designed for your comfort and to save time.
- Generator Facility – It is aided with 100% power backup facility.
- Elegant Foyer ? It is provided with modish reception with amenities including, centralised AC and sofas.
- Constructional Services ? It is also provided with various other facets like plumbing, electrification and beautiful flooring.
- Anti-termite Treatment ? We have used various pest control measures to protect the entire campus of Bhatar trade centre from pests and termites.